We believe in measurable impact
We understand that the filmmaking process requires a lot of time and resources, so we are committed to producing measurable results for our clients. We’ll work with you strategically to define what those measures will be, and our films will be designed to deliver those results.
Featured Case Study
Fresh Lifelines for Youth
In 2010, Fresh Lifelines for Youth (FLY) celebrated 10 years of groundbreaking work helping at risk youth avoid the criminal justice system. FLY was focused on transforming their funding model and increasing their base of personal donors for greater organizational stability. Additionally, they embarked on a branding campaign to formalize messaging to key constituents. FLY approached the Department of Expansion to support these efforts by creating a signature marketing and outreach film and three shorter films about their specific programs.
Read the complete case study »
Check Back Soon for Case Studies On:
- The Hewlett Foundation: Deeper Learning and the future of American education
- Next Generation: A national public education campaign about the challenges facing America’s kids
- Cultured Beef: How to start a global conversation about sustainable beef
- Beautycounter: A counter revolution to educate and empower women about non-toxic skincare
- Meals on Wheels San Francisco: Helping seniors stay in their homes and age with dignity
All Case Studies